Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Apple Cider Vinegar Testimonial

I am compelled to provide a left handed testimonial for Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). I have previously posted about the wonders of ACV and feel the need to do so again.

My daughters and I were having our hair done a couple of days ago. The lady who takes care of us asked me if I knew any alternative ways to take care of acid reflux as she knows about my "natural" obsession. She told me she has struggled with acid reflux for years with no good solution to correct the misery created by this chronic condition. She has taken both over the counter as well as prescription medication. While both would give her some relief after a period of time, she had to take the medication all the time to prevent occurrences and didn't like the side effects of either medication.

I told her about ACV and she told me about a friend who sent her to the grocery store to buy some. When she did, she told me the taste and resulting burn confirmed she would never try that again. I explained the difference of organic versus the distilled, pasteurized grocery store variety. The organic version is alkaline versus acidic with all the natural health miracle's of the "mother" due to not being pasteurized.

She seemed skeptical so while she was attending to my daughter's hair, I scurried to a nearby health food store and picked her up a bottle. Yes, I am that cool and thoughtful, but that's another post.

Today, two days later, I was near the salon so I dropped in and guess what? Her acid reflux is gone, not a hint of it remains. She hugged me and declared her amazement.

It really feels good to help someone. I hope this post reaches someone who is suffering from the same condition. If you are that person, I too, was one who felt the burn of acid reflux as well as my husband and we can both tell you ACV definitely stops it in it's tracks.

To read more about the wonders of ACV go here.

Or here.

No comments: